About Exhibition Park in Canberra
Exhibition Park In Canberra (EPIC) is a Territory owned multi-purpose events facility, located at the gateway to the National Capital.
Our key functions are to:
- establish, manage, develop and maintain a multi-purpose exhibition and event centre of national standard to meet the requirements of our major clients and the community of Canberra and the region
- promote the size, infrastructure and versatility of the venue to maximise revenue potential in a range of market segments including trade shows, exhibitions, meetings, festivals, sporting and recreational events, retail sales as well as corporate and private functions
- increase our revenue base from events and other activities to ensure that EPIC is operationally self-sufficient
- achieve optimum operational efficiency of all facilities at minimal cost and down time
- ensure that all buildings and grounds are maintained to a standard commensurate with a National Capital facility
- undertake, as funds permit, a development program to provide additional facilities and to improve existing facilities to meet the expectations and requirements of hirers and patrons
- increase public awareness of the facilities and the services available
- ensure the services to all hirers and users are of the highest standard.
The stakeholders of EPIC in the first instance are the ACT Government and the community of Canberra. Our ongoing commitment to maximise EPIC’s revenue potential not only benefits the Territory, but hundreds of businesses such as hotels/motels, shopping centres, restaurants, transport providers and local suppliers.