Camping at Exhibition Park in Canberra
Exhibition Park in Canberra’s camping facilities are set on 70 hectares of unique country surroundings only 8 minutes north of the city centre and offer:
- Full amenities including showers, toilets and laundry
- Powered and un-powered sites with access to water
- Quiet location
- Pet friendly
- Public transport services
- Farmers market every Saturday morning
- Large drive through grass sites for caravans and motor-homes
- Grey water and black water dump points
Exhibition Park in Canberra is home to many local and national events all year round including exhibitions, fairs and festivals. Please see the events calendar for details.
A favourite for campers at Exhibition Park in Canberra is the Capital Region Farmers Market held on site each Saturday from 7:30am to 11:30am. A huge range of fresh produce is available from regional growers and producers. Visit www.capitalregionfarmersmarket.com.au for further information.
All of Canberra’s major attractions are just a stone’s throw away including:
- Australian Institute of Sport – 8km
- National Gallery of Australia – 11km
- Australian War Memorial – 8.5km
- National Museum of Australia – 11km
- National Library of Australia – 10.3 km
- National Portrait Gallery – 10.7km
- Old Parliament House – 10.3km
- Parliament House – 11.3km
- Questacon – 10.4km
Please note the campground closes at times throughout the year for the staging of major events, such as Summernats, the ActewAGL Royal Canberra Show and the National Folk Festival. Please refer to Rates & Reservations for specific dates. For more information and additional closure dates, please contact the EPIC Camping Office on (02) 6205 4976.
Make Camping Reservations
Reservations are required. To make a booking, please contact the EPIC Camping Office via the following:
Phone: (02) 6205 4976
Please note office hours are 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am-1:00pm Saturday and Sunday.