Exhibition Park In Canberra offers a large number of powered and unpowered sites available, suitable for caravans, campervans, motor homes and tents.
Pet friendly and easily accessible
Exhibition Park’s camping facilities are set on 70 hectares of unique country surroundings, only eight minutes north of the city centre with public transport services operate to and from the main entrance. Exhibition Park proudly boasts the only pet friendly campground in the ACT.
Enhance your stay
Exhibition Park holds a variety of local and national events all year round so be sure to check out the event listings during your stay.
Enjoy the atmosphere
Saturday mornings see the crowds turn out in droves with the Capital Region Farmers Markets offering the best fresh local produce as well as onsite breakfast and coffee options.
Value for Money
Enjoy the value for money inclusions:
- Powered and unpowered sites with access to water
- Full amenities including showers, toilets and laundry
- Large sites cater for caravans and tents
- Extra large sites available for motor-homes
- Canberra’s only pet friendly camping ground
- Bus service is available from the main entrance
- Enjoy fresh produce from the Farmers Market held on Saturday mornings
- Grey water and black water dump points
- Quiet location
For further information please phone (02) 6205 5230 or to email click here.