Exhibition Park in Canberra is located at the gateway to the National Capital, just a short eight minute drive from the heart of the city. Convenience is enhanced with public transport services located at the main entrance.
A busy shopping district with a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene is located nearby in Dickson for that perfect meal.
- Australian Institute of Sport – 8km
- National Gallery of Australia – 11km
- Australian War Memorial – 8.5km
- National Museum of Australia – 11km
- National Library of Australia – 10.3 km
- National Portrait Gallery – 10.7km
- Old Parliament House – 10.3km
- Parliament House – 11.3km
- Questacon – 10.4km
For further information about local attractions for business and visitors, visit the Australian Capital Tourism website.
For further information about Exhibition Park, please phone us on (02) 6205 5230 or to email us click here.