For anyone visiting Exhibition park this weekend for the bumper weekend featuring:
- Lifeline Book Fair
- Baby & Beyond Expo
- Capital Region Farmers Market
- National Opal & Australian Gemstone Festival
- Macquarie Bank ACT & Southern Highlands Show Horse Championships
- Dogs ACT Championship Shows
Due to the large number of visitors to EPIC this weekend, traffic changes will be in place on the roads surrounding EPIC
- If you are driving from Gungahlin: simply travel down Flemington Rd and turn left into either gate on Flemington Rd
- If you are travelling from the city: turn into EPIC at Stirling Ave (where the McDonalds and service station is)
- If traveling from the south or Goulburn: From either Federal Hwy or Majura Pkway onto the Federal Hwy, then turn right at the first set of lights as you travel southbound down the Federal Hwy.
If visiting the Farmers Markets, please continue up towards the markets and park at the carpark nearest to the markets through Gate 7.
Please obey all traffic signage and traffic marshals.
Buses will also stop at the EPIC bus stop on Flemington Rd Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9:30am to 3:30pm only
Traffic Map for this weekend, please click here:.EPIC Site Plan_7-9 September 2018