Restricted and Prohibited items
The following items are not permitted on the EPIC site:
- Flares, fireworks, alcohol, knives, weapons, laser pointers or any device that has the potential to cause injury or harm.
- Prohibited substances
- Patrons should not wear or display offensive or derogatory material
- Other items as deemed by EPIC to have the potential to harm or cause public nuisance
EPIC is not a licensed venue. However, in the instance of a licensed event, these rules apply:
- Alcohol beverages must not be taken into or out of licensed venues
- Intoxicated patrons will not be permitted entry to the venue
- It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol
- It is and offence to purchase liquor for, or supply liquor to minors
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the police and penalties apply under the ACT Liquor Act 2010
- Entry to EPIC is free, but patrons may incur a charge for some events, activities and purchases within the EPIC site.
- Additional entry conditions and requirements may apply to ticketed events
- Management reserves the right to inspect and search bags brought into or out of the EPIC site.
- Smoking is prohibited at all indoor venues, at all catered sites, public seating or spectating areas of EPIC and where indicated by “No Smoking” signage
- Patrons bringing personal items to EPIC do so at their own risk. EPIC management will not be held responsible for any damage to, loss or theft of personal property.
- Patrons must obey all signs, notices and directions given by EPIC Management.
- Users, volunteers, spectators and event participants enter the EPIC site at their own risk. EPIC Management will not be held responsible for the death or injury of any patron during their attendance at EPIC.
- Participation in activities at EPIC may be dangerous and could result in possible injury, death and/ or property loss or damage.
- Unless approved by Management, the sale of goods or services, or the conduct of charitable collections, raffles and fundraisers is not permitted.
- Unless approval by management demonstrations, handing out or distributing of flyers, posters and other material, erecting of signage is not permitted
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted without prior approval by EPIC management
- To the extent permitted by law, the Australian Capital Territory excludes all liability, including but not limited to liability for and consequential loss or damage of any kind arising from the use and / or entry to EPIC, whether in contract, by personal injury, death, property damage, property loss, negligent act or omission, or any other tortious activity.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of visitors, EPIC Management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry at their discretion;
- Refuse entry to, or evict any person deemed to be intoxicated or affected by a prohibited substance;
- Refuse entry to, or evict any unauthorised person; and
- Refuse entry to any person who attempts to bring any restricted or prohibited item into the EPIC site.
- The safety of our guests is of prime importance; please do not exceed the posted speed limit of 20 KPH while on site.
- All motor vehicles are parked at owner’s risk. No responsibility accepted for loss or damage of any kind
- Pedestrians are to walk along pathways and not along the roadways where possible and follow all signage to maintain pedestrian safety